Friday, December 23, 2011

Hannah: Me, My Family and the Sapphire Coast

Uncle Ricky!
My family that lived in Australia picked us up.  uncle Richard ,


Playing in the warm pool, Len, Emily, Cate, Liam, Ellie and ME!
Me and Emma Boogey boarding in the pool
 After we were all dry we went inside . down stairs has two couches, a bed room , a bathroom and a kitchen.Up stairs has three bedrooms, a kitchen, a deck where you can see the beach and waves crashing on cliffs, and a bathroom. 
















Dad and I eating some yummy german cookies!


2 comments:

  1. Hannah, I am so jealous you are swimming right now and we are freezing!!

    I think you might be up right now celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas!! We miss you so much, but it looks like you are having so much fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun!i wish i could swimming.there hasn't been a lot of snow here
    love
    BECCA

    ReplyDelete