Monday, December 26, 2011

Caitlyn: Dec 12th 2011-- "Getting to Australia"

I am ready to leave for Vegas!
My adventure to Australia began on Monday. After we got home from school we got into comfy clothes because mom said we were going to be travelling a long way.
We drove all teh way to Vegas and waited in the airport to get on the flight. I fell asleep in the car, it was past my bedtime and I was tired. My dad had to wake me up to get me out of the car, we had to wait in the airport , here is a picture of me, I was tired and not too happy. Our plane didn't leave until midnight.


Finally we got on the airplane, I liked the TV on there. I could watch whatever I wanted. They gave me a bag with a blanket and books and a funny looking zebra. I watched the lion king.
I was happy once I got on the plane

I sat next to my dad, I could look out the window and see all the clouds.
It was a long time flying, we stopped in Korea and then finally landed in Australia.
Looking down on the cars from our hotel room balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment