Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hannah: December 14th ---"Arriving in Tathra"

After a good nights sleep I woke up in Sydney and packed to get ready for another plane ride. We were giong to my nanas house in Tathra, which was not far away.
We met my Aunty Stephanie, Uncle Clay, and their children at the airport. They had just arrived and they were flying back to Utah. It was fun to see them, Luke was still crazy, he makes me laugh.
We got on a tiny airplane, no tvs like the other planes. It was a short ride and we landed in Merimbula.

We drove to Tathra, my nanas house is big and pretty, it's on the ocean, it is a beach house. The garden has a fairy cave. I think it's magical, there are lots of flowers and a big lemon tree that has giant lemons. My cousin ellie and Cate started bowling with them, they got in trouble. I love Tathra. The first thing we did was go swimming in the pool.
We had a great dinner, of sausages , my mum said this was a real aussie dinner. I am happy to be here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you get to be in Australia! I hope you have a really great time with all of your auntys and uncles and your Nana. Give your dad a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of swimming.
    i'm jealous i want to go to a beach house.
    a fairy cave! that sounds cool.a lemon tree too.sounds fun to me!have fun!
    love
    BECCA.

    ReplyDelete