Monday, December 26, 2011

Aiden: "Early Morning Strolls"

Waiting in the garden at sunrise for my mum to take me on a beach walk
I discovered my first morning that I am sharing a room with my parents, do you know how much fun it is waking up and seeing your parents sleeping soundly? So I chatted to them... I discovered that my mum will take me on walks to the beach when I start chatting... something about letting everyone else sleeping at 6:00am.

So here I am on one of my walks, we usually took Russell with us, he likes the walks as much as me.  We walk down the street , down some fun steep stairs and there we are at the beach. My mum has to carry me in one arm and the stroller in the other up and down these stairs... she says the work out is good for her, I don't know why she huffs and puffs when it's pretty easy.. all I do is sit in the stroller or hang on to her like a koala.

We walk past the chemist... it had lots of Aussie hats in it, and also the Swiss bakery, and the fish and chip shop, yes all the important shops
We see lots of pretty australian native flowers and birds





I am so happy from all the sun and ocean air that I sometimes fall asleep on the walk home.

1 comment:

  1. Aiden, I can't understand why everyone wouldn't want to talk to you at 6 in the morning? I'm sure you make a great conversationalist!

    ReplyDelete