Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fun Fun FUN

                                                   Fun, Fun, Fun!
Today we went lots of places but first we went to the park at the beach. 
Sunrise over the Tathra Coast. 
At the park Aiden, Cate, and I played hide and go seek,  we hid around the park hopping from place to place when the finder wasn't looking in our direction. I'm trying not brag here but I think I hid the best because I was always found very last!
Any way after the park we went to the beach. We weren't alowed to go in the water because we  didn't have swim suits and it was cold from the rain, plus mum didn't want the boys going in, AND the waves were really to big. At least that is in my opinion.
Beach time

Finally some sunshine 



After that we went back to my nana's house, thats where we put the boys to sleep, mum sat down on the couch while we got our shoes back on and headed out the door.We got back in the car and headed to Merimbula where my nana took us shopping.For a while. Now I am back at the house typing this and waiting for dinner, my mom made chicken chilli soup with fresh fried tortilla strips and cafe rio dressing - one of my favourites!
My sister is playing the piano... or at least trying to ,my aunt Emma is ironing her shirts, Aiden and Lachy are having a bath, my nana is...I don't know what my nana is doing, everyone is busy and happy. This is DAY 3 in Australia.     

No comments:

Post a Comment